Cosmos Planner - Space Match 3 Puzzle 2018
A downloadable game
Become a Cosmos Planner and make a Universe planning of your own.
A new way to play match 3 puzzle game. Take a minute to learn, and enjoy hours of fun solving this challenging puzzle. If you are looking for a game to play while falling asleep, this may NOT be for you. Constant decision making is a MUST in this game as you are doing the planning of the Universes after all.
● Refreshing match 3 puzzle: hierarchical matching provides a level of strategy to the game.
● Free-to-play: free of charge, no banner-ads, no in-app-purchase.
● Smooth and satisfying gameplay experience.
● Global leaderboards and cloud sync of game data across devices (in the same platform) are supported. Note that cloud sync is not real-time as there is usually delay for the synchronization.
● No Internet connection required so you can enjoy anywhere, anytime; unless you want to save your progress across devices, to share your score or to use the Coin Boost feature.
● Built-in game guide.
● Built-in screenshot sharing button to help you easily share a favorite moment with your friends.
● Never ending match-3 game: No level, no time limit. How far you go depends on your skills and a bit of luck.
● Cosmic theme: immerse into space and solve puzzle with colorful asteroids, planets and galaxy.
● Align 3 or more cosmic stones of the same type to form a higher-level stone. Check in-game guide for more details.
● When in need, you can make use of the Quick Craft feature to create a desired stone or to use an item immediately.
- Chained matchings (combo) earn significantly higher score than a single match 3+, along with other benefits.
- The Coins Boost option at the end of a game is the chance for you to double the God Coins earned during the game by watching a short advertisement video.
Create yourself a beautiful universe!
Contacts: for any inquiry and feedback, you can reach us via the following channels
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FACEBOOK: @tigigames
- TWITTER: @studio_tigi
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.